Erik Cardinell, Attorney
Erik Cardinell, re-joined Sheets & Crossfield, PLLC bringing his extensive civil litigation and condemnation practice to the firm. Mr. Cardinell has represented governmental entities, businesses, landowners throughout the State of Texas in various civil litigation matters with an emphasis on condemnations. This has been his primary practice for more than 27 years.
Mr. Cardinell has several published opinions including Pearce v. the City of Round Rock, 78 SW3d 642, and In Re State, 355 SW3d 611.
Mr. Cardinell earned a B.A. from the University of Texas in 1991 and a JD from South Texas College of Law in 1996. He is past Vice President of the Victoria County Bar Association and is a current member of the Travis County and Williamson County Bar Associations.
Erik’s practice includes:
- Litigation with primary experience in eminent domain
- Real estate and general business transactions
- Acquisition of right-of-way and related property interests for public works projects
In addition, Erik Cardinell often serves as Program chair or keynote speaker on eminent domain and civil litigation issues in various conferences throughout the State.
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, South Texas College of Law
- Bachelor of Liberal Arts- History, University of Texas