Stephanie L. Sandre, Senior Attorney
Stephanie L. Sandre, Senior Attorney, joined Sheets & Crossfield in 2013 and has over 14 years’ experience practicing law with local governments and municipalities. Stephanie’s expertise is in contract law.
Stephanie’s practice includes:
- Procurement Contracts
- Interlocal Agreements
- Civil Services
- Environmental Compliance
- Employment Law
Career highlights include:
- Drafted the “Jobs Creation Finance Act” (Illinois HB 3353) on behalf of Illinois Representative Michael W. Tryon.
- Drafted and amended proposed TIF Reform Legislation during the 97th Illinois General Assembly and the 98th Illinois General Assembly.
- Assisted the City of Marion in establishing the first STAR Bonds District in the State of Illinois.
- Negotiated and prepared over 500 municipal contracts on behalf of over 40 municipalities, including: Development Agreements; Intergovernmental Agreements; Annexation Agreements; and Economic Incentive Agreements.
- Publications: “Conservation Easements: Minimizing Taxes and Maximizing Land,” Drake Journal of Agricultural Law, Vol. 4, No. 1 in Spring 1999.
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, Drake University, Des Moines, Iowa
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communications, University of Iowa
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies, University of Iowa
Additional Professional Experience
- The Law Firm of Jacob & Klein, Ltd. Bloomington, Illinois
- Assistant State’s Attorney for McLean County, Illinois
- State Bar of Texas
- Williamson County Bar Association
309 E. Main Street
Round Rock, TX 78664
Phone: (512) 255-8877